We work to ensure that everyone in our communities have a stable, safe, and permanent home. Here are ways you can support our work.
SSHH appreciates the support. Financial contributions help us grow and sustain our housing and homeless services programs. Interested in donating to a specific program? Click the links below.
Other Ways to Give
- Make a Transformational Gift - SSHH's community-leading Transitional Housing Program can be expanded with your donation. Help SSHH purchase a house in Sacramento with a donation of around $435,000. Help SSHH operate this program by donating $100,000 or more
- Foundation Giving - SSHH is incredibly grateful for the generous support we receive from private, corporate, and family foundations. Please connect with our development department if your foundation is interested in partnering.
- Sponsor a Fundraising Event - SSHH has three cornerstone events each year. Big Day of Giving (May), Let Them Eat Cake (July), and Housewarming for the Unhoused (December). Contact us if you are interested in associating your brand with one of our events. Sponsorships and participation are always appreciated!
- Donate Stocks - Receive a tax deduction and avoid capital gains tax on stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. Make a gift of your securities to help those in our community who need it most.
- Donate Crypto Currency - Your crypto contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Make a Planned Gift - Leave a legacy with SSHH. Provide hope for the future with the gift of a planned donation. We provide wealth management services through our partnership with Bank of America. Help our organization fulfill its mission for many years and generations to come!
- Corporate Partnerships - Through employee giving, employer match, or program partnership and volunteerism. Join in meaningful partnerships to help SSHH do the most good in our community.
- Cause Marketing - Creating a cause marketing campaign is a simple and effective way to support SSHH. You can collect funds from your customers and staff, provide critical support for our hunger relief efforts, and promote your business.