Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Reports To: Accounting Manager
FLSA Status: Full-time/Non-Exempt
Prepared By: HR to Go
Prepared Date: March 2019
Summary: The Accounts Receivable Clerk will report directly to the Accounting Manager. This positions will be responsible for all aspects of timely and accurate receivables invoicing and cash receipt processing. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will also be responsible for a variety of general office responsibilities and duties.
Employment decisions of personnel will be made solely on the basis of merit, skill, training, ability, and qualifications without discrimination with regard to: race, age, color, religious creed, gender, genetic information, genetic characteristics, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, religion, marital status, military status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Review and reconcile wage data in preparation for reimbursement structured billing to multiple funding partners.
· Calculates benefits data, and other direct program expenses in preparation for Monthly billing
· Understands and complies to general billing requirements for 15+ funding sources
· Ability to learn indirect cost calculations for multiple funding sources.
· Creation of invoices within internal accounting system, and ability to upload invoices via online databases using multiple templates per funding source requirements
· Works closely with AR Tier 2 Staff Member to complete monthly and quarterly billing tasks quickly and efficiently.
· Intermediate Excel is required.
· Previous QuickBooks, Sage or other accounting software experience required.
· Attention to detail is required
· Experience with payroll or wage reporting is a plus.
· Assists with related special projects, as required.
· Regular, predictable attendance is required.
· Ability to get along and work effectively with others.