Job Title: Community Organizer Assistant
Department: Community Outreach
Reports To: Community Outreach Director
FLSA Status: Part time/Non-Exempt
Prepared By: HR to Go
Prepared Date: March 25, 2019
Summary: The Community Organizer Assistant reports to the Community Outreach Director. The primary focus is to assist in the development of Homeless Assistance Resource Teams known as HART. Homeless Assistance Resource Team works with homeless, singles, youth, and families in a variety of programs throughout Sacramento County. The Community Organizer Assistant will also be supporting the Community Outreach Director with various duties and projects in Sacramento area communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with various administrative tasks dependent on workflow and needs of the office; includes but is not limited to: meeting preparation and volunteer scheduling.
- Coordinates various projects, such as; volunteer communications and events
- Producing social media content, engaging with social media
- Assisting with the development of HART Newsletters
- Participating in HART projects, and attending HART meetings
- Tracking, scheduling, and assisting volunteers
- Record keeping and other similar duties as needed with the Homeless Assistance Resource Teams
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Ability to get along and work effectively with others.