Sacramento Self-Help Housing is supporting those on the front lines working with our community's most vulnerable during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are helping to organize a stay at home, "Shelter-in-Place" fundraiser for our HART groups to raise much-needed emergency response funds to support their many projects. The fundraiser will be held on April 9th from 4:00pm - 8:00pm. The Shelter-in-Place fundraiser is simple. Grab a snack, call a friend, and donate to your favorite HART group! Each donation will go directly to their COVID-19 emergency response relief efforts. The specific projects and donation information are outlined below.
Citrus Heights HART
1) Create sanitization stations for the homeless across Citrus Heights.
2) Partner with local businesses and food trucks to feed the homeless.
3) Work with local motel and hotel mangers to purchase rooms for homeless individuals and families.
Send a check payable to Citrus Heights HART and deliver to 5912 Sunrise Mall Citrus Heights, CA 9561.
1) Serve 50 meals every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday throughout the entirety of the pandemic.
2) Maintain Charlotte House (transitional house for women).
3) Prepare for opening the second transitional house for homeless men.
Send a check payable to Carmichael HART and deliver to Carmichael HART P.O. Box 1822 Carmichael, CA 95609.
Arden Arcade HART
1) Collect and purchase sanitization and hygiene supplies to be distributed in the community.
2) Raise funds for distributing meals to the local homeless.
Send a check payable to Arden Arcade HART and deliver to 2300 Edison Avenue Sacramento, CA 95821.
Rancho Cordova HART
1) Provide funds for move-in assistance and other expenses to permanently house the recently homeless.
2) Raise funds for the 2020 Rancho Cordova Winter Sanctuary Season.
Send a check payable to Rancho Cordova HART and deliver to 11223 Trinity River Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 95670.